"AIS To AIM 2.0"
Sheraton Tunis Hotel
See the presentation video
Sheraton Tunis Hotel - Check the room availability with special prices for participants
Ask for the Sponsorship and Stand Packages flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 1: Introduction
Session 2: AIS TO AIM 2.0 setting the scene
Session 3: International Organizations rule-making and implementation planning processes
Session 4: AIM Latest Developments
Session 5: NOTAM (Suggestions for improvement...)
Session 6: Digitalization of Aeronautical Charts
Session 7: Digital Data sets
Session 8: Future / AIM challenges & solutions
VISA information for Tunisia
- Please refer to this list.
- Countries that need VISA and have a Tunisian Embassy, need to apply for VISA there.
Focal person in Tunisia:
- For all other countries, the ATGIA (Tunisian Association) will take charge of the procedure for obtaining VISAS. For that, not later than 20th May, thank you for communicating to Houssem Saada and ATGIA, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Passport copy (verified validity) (first 5 pages, as well as all pages with visas or stamps of entry and exit); - Copy of hotel accommodation voucher;
- Copy of round trip airfare;
- Copy of conference registration confirmation.
Current visa fees: Single entry 60€ Note 1: For the VISA fees, the ATGIA will take care of the entire amount momentarily and therefore, participants are expected to pay these VISA fees to ATGIA representative upon arrival in Tunis. Note 2: ATGIA will only process VISA files of participants who have registered on the IFAIMA website. Note 3: ATGIA will communicate you as soon as you obtain your VISAS, a secret code as well as an official letter from the Tunisian Republic which proves that your VISA will be delivered to you upon your arrival (for any useful use).
No more requests shall be accepted after the deadline of 20th May.